Starz Dress Code Guidelines
- Long hair must be tied back in a pony tail for all classes and in a bun for ballet or at the request of the teacher.
- Jeans, jean shorts, play clothes, or school clothes are not suitable to dance attire.
- Remember loose or dangling jewelry and costumes other than proper dance skirts are a safety hazard and distraction for dancers and are not allowed.
- Tights are optional in most classes with the exception of ballet. In ballet, pink tights are requested and are available at the front desk.
- New shoe orders are placed once a month (maybe twice) — There is a 50% deposit at the time of shoe orders
- Shoes normally arrive within 2 weeks, once the order has been placed
- We do have a selection of used & sometimes new shoes available for purchase at the studio desk. Be sure to ask to see the selection.