2017 SUMMER SESSION DATES
June 13 – August 9th, 2017*
NEW! Summer 2017 Intensives!
|Street Starz Maxed – Hip Hop & street. Age 6 & up. June 19th, 5:30-8:00 — REGISTER HERE|
|All About ACRO – Age 6 & up. Acro/Tumbling & Contortion work only! June 26th, 5:30-8:00 — REGISTER HERE|
|Get Jazzed! – Age 5 & up. Jazz and Contemporary only! July 17th 5:30-8pm — REGISTER HERE|
|Gettin Tricky – Troupe A&B only. Turns, leaps, feats of all kind. July 31st, 5:30-8:00 — REGISTER HERE|
| Any ONE = $60 per dancer. Reduce by $10 for each additional
intensive you register for. ALL FOUR = $205
Tiny Twinklers Combination – Classes are 25min. In length
|Tues||4:30-4:55||Tiny Twinklers||D – Mikayla — REGISTER|
|Wed||5-5:25||Tiny Twinklers||D – Jill — 1 SPOT LEFT|
|Thurs||6-6:25||Tiny Twinklers||D – Laura — REGISTER|
Sparklers Combination Dance/Tumbling Classes,
|Tues||5-5:55||Sparklers 1 (First time dancers)||D – Mikayla — REGISTER|
|Tues||6:30-7:25||Sparklers 2&3 (2nd & 3rd year dancers)||D- Laura — REGISTER|
|Wed||5:30-6:25||Sparklers 2&3 (2nd & 3rd year dancers)||D – Jill — REGISTER|
|Thurs||7:30-8:25||Sparklers 1 (First time dancers)||B – Laura — REGISTER|
Tumbling Classes, 55-min in length – Age 5 & Up
|Tues||10-10:55am||Tumbling Lv. 2||C – Cari — REGISTER|
|Tues||2:30-3:25||Tumbling Lv. 4 (invitation only)||A – Shelley & Cari — WAITLIST|
|Tues||7-7:55||Tumbling Lv. 1&2||B- Mikayla — FULL|
|Tues||8-8:55||Tumbling Lv. 2&3||B – Mikayla — REGISTER|
|Wed||5-5:55||Teen Tumbling ages 10+||C – Mikayla — REGISTER|
|Wed||5:30||Tumbling 2&3||A – Cari — REGISTER|
|Thurs||12:30-1:25||Tumbling Lv. 3&4||A – Cari — REGISTER|
|Thurs||6:30-7:25||Tumbling Lv. 1&2||C – Laura — REGISTER|
Ballet Class – age 6 & Up
|Tues||7:30||Beginning Ballet age 5-7 (30-min class)||C – Laura — REGISTER|
|Thurs||7-7:55||Ballet, beginning level||C – Mikayla — REGISTER|
All Starz (formerly Tap, Jazz) classes
|Thurs||6-6:55||All Starz Jr., age 6-9||D – Mikayla — REGISTER|
Street Starz (formerly Hip Hop) Classes
|Thurs||5:30||Street Starz Jr, age 6-9||B- Mikayla — REGISTER|
- Dance Classes: Enrolled by age and level. Please note the age range following each class.
- Beginning Level: Classes are intended for 1st & 2nd year students. (Returning students refer to teacher recommendations.)
- Intermediate & Advanced Level: Classes are intended for students with 2-3 years previous training.
- Hip Hop: Classes are intended as supplement classes to regular tap & jazz. Students are strongly recommended to enroll in both types.
- Tumbling Classes: Enrolled by level only. Note the level following each tumbling class listed below.
- Level 1: Beginning level. (generally younger age). Working on back bends, cartwheels, etc.
- Level 2: Beginning/Interm. Students must come up from backbends, be close to limber tricks, roundoff’s etc.
- Level 3: Intermediate. Most limber tricks perfected, near execution of back handsprings.
- Level 4: Interm. /Adv. All limber tricks perfected, near execution of cartwheel aerials
- Teen Tumbling: For students age 10+ any ability level.
Note: Lv = Level, T&J = Tap & Jazz Class, Beginning = Beginning , Int. = Intermediate, Adv. = Advanced
Note: Fall Session classes are 9-mo’s (school year) and will begin 9/6/2017
Summer Tuition Fees:
Tiny Twinklers, 25min class = $104 for entire session (With official tutu & tights) or $64 w/out.
Street Starz, 25 min class = $64 for entire 8 week session
Any type, 55-min. class each week = $104 for entire 8 week session
Any type, 2 weekly classes = $200 for entire 8 week session
Any type, 3 weekly classes = $288 for entire 8 week session
** each additional 55-min class = $88 + 3 hour rate above
Payment Policies & Tuition Fees: (Full Studio Policy Here)
- A non-refundable enrollment fee of $25.00 per student is required annually at the time of registration.
- A parent or guardian must fill out and submit our enrollment form and policies acceptance prior to attending your first class. These are available upon request at our front desk or can be completed online at StarzDanceStudio.com
- Payments are accepted by Credit/Debit/EFT, Check and Cash. A bank or credit card back-up account is required for all customers.
- Additional fees are applied for NSF checks or rejected auto withdrawals.
Competition Troupe (Please Contact)
Attendance & Etiquette:
- Students are expected to be in attendance to all classes. If you must be absent, please call the studio. Starz will not refund tuition, apply credit, or deduct money for missed classes. Students may make up absences with any other regular class at Starz. Please inquire at the front desk for additional make-up day suggestions.
- Please be punctual to classes. Classes will begin at their designated time and will be either 25 or 55 minutes in length. The last five minutes are for changing of classes.
- Starz enforces a dress code. Students must wear solid colored dance attire with the appropriate shoes for your class type. Details here.