SUMMER SESSION DATES
June 9 – July 31st, 2015*
Summer Session Special – NO Enrollment Fee!
**NEW** CAMP CLASSES — CLICK HERE!!
NEW FOR SUMMER 2015
- Dance Classes: Enrolled by age and level. Please note the age range following each class.
- Beginning Level: Classes are intended for 1st & 2nd year students. (Returning students refer to teacher recommendations.)
- Intermediate & Advanced Level: Classes are intended for students with 2-3 years previous training.
- Hip Hop: Classes are intended as supplement classes to regular tap & jazz. Students are strongly recommended to enroll in both types.
- Tumbling Classes: Enrolled by level only. Note the level following each tumbling class listed below.
- Level 1: Beginning level. (generally younger age). Working on back bends, cartwheels, etc.
- Level 2: Beginning/Interm. Students must come up from backbends, be close to limber tricks, roundoff’s etc.
- Level 3: Intermediate. Most limber tricks perfected, near execution of back handsprings.
- Level 4: Interm. /Adv. All limber tricks perfected, near execution of cartwheel aerials
- Teen Tumbling: For students age 10+ any ability level.
Note: Lv = Level, T&J = Tap & Jazz Class, Beginning = Beginning , Int. = Intermediate, Adv. = Advanced
Note: Fall Session classes are 9-mo’s (school year) and will begin 9/8/2015
Current Students may enroll immediately
NEW Students may enroll starting 4/20/15
OR you may attend our Summer Open Enrollment date — Tues. June 2nd 5:30-7:00pm
Tiny Twinklers Combination – Classes are 25min. In length
|Tues||5:30||Tiny Tots age 2-4||D – Haylee|
|Wed||4:30||Tiny Tots age 2-4||D – Kelly|
|Thurs||5:00||Tiny Tots age 2-4||B – Jill|
Combination Dance/Tumbling Classes, 55-min in length – Ages 4-7
|Tues||10:30am||Beginning Combo age 4-6||B – Jill|
|Tues||5:30||Intermediate/Advanced Combo age 5-7||B – Jill|
|Wed||5:00||Beginning Combo age 4-6||B – Kelly|
|Thurs.||5:30||Intermediate/Advanced Combo age 6+||D – Haylee|
|Thurs||7:00||Beginning Combo age 4-6||C – Abby|
Tap, Jazz, & Hip Hop Classes – Ages 6 & Up
|Tues||7:30||Tap & Jazz age 6-9||B – Jill|
|Thurs.||6:30||Hip Hop age 6-9yrs||D – Haylee|
Ballet Class – age 5 & Up
|Tues||6:30||Beginning Ballet age 6 & up||B – Jill|
Tumbling Classes, 55-min in length – Age 5 & Up
|Tues||11:00am||Advanced Tumbling (invitation only)||A – Shelley|
|Tues||3:15||Tumbling Lv. 2 & 3||A – Shelley|
|Wed.||3:30||Tumbling Lv. 3 & 4||A – Kelly & Shelley|
|Wed||6:00||Tumbling Lv. 1 & 2||B – Kelly|
|Wed.||7:00 – 8:00||NAC tumblers (competitive training for Fall)||B – Kelly|
|Thurs||7:00||Tumbling Lv. 1 & 2||B – Haylee|
Day Time Class Type Studio/Teacher Troupe Level “B” – Invitation only
|Tues.||6:30-8:30||Troupe B/3 Ballet, Jazz & Tap||C – Haylee|
|Wed.||5-6:30||Troupe B/1 Ballet, Jazz & Tap||C – Jill|
|Thurs||5:30-7:30||Troupe B/2 Ballet, Jazz & Tap||B-Jill|
|Thurs||6-8pm||Troupe B/4 Ballet, Jazz & Tap||B – Haylee|
Super Starz Troupe Level “A” – audition required to enroll
|Wed.||3:30||Pointe Technique||C – Jill|
|Tues.||11-1:30||Troupe A/1 ballet, tap & jazz technique||C – Abby/Shelley|
|Tues.||12:30-3||Troupe A/3 ballet, tap, jazz technique||A – Abby/Shelley|
|Wed.||12-2:30||Troupe A/4 ballet/mod, tap, jazz||A – Abby/Shelley|
|Wed.||1:30-3||Troupe A/2 ballet, tap, jazz technique||C – Jill/Shelley|
Summer Tuition Fees:
Tiny Twinklers, 25min class = $100 for entire session (With official tutu & tights) or $60 w/out.
Hip Hop, 25 min class = $60 for entire 8 week session
Any type, 55-min. class each week = $100 for entire 8 week session
Any type, 2 weekly classes = $180 for entire 8 week session
Any type, 3 weekly classes = $258 for entire 8 week session
** each additional 55-min class = $78 + 3 hour rate above
Payment Policies & Tuition Fees: (Full Studio Policy Here)
- A non-refundable enrollment fee of $25.00 per student is required annually at the time of registration.
- A parent or guardian must fill out and submit our enrollment form and policies acceptance prior to attending your first class. These are available upon request at our front desk or can be completed online at StarzDanceStudio.com
- Payments are accepted by Credit/Debit/EFT, Check and Cash. A bank or credit card back-up account is required for all customers.
- Additional fees are applied for NSF checks or rejected auto withdrawals.
Competition Troupe (Please Contact)
Attendance & Etiquette:
- Students are expected to be in attendance to all classes. If you must be absent, please call the studio. Starz will not refund tuition, apply credit, or deduct money for missed classes. Students may make up absences with any other regular class at Starz. Please inquire at the front desk for additional make-up day suggestions.
- Please be punctual to classes. Classes will begin at their designated time and will be either 25 or 55 minutes in length. The last five minutes are for changing of classes.
- Starz enforces a dress code. Students must wear solid colored dance attire with the appropriate shoes for your class type. Details here.